Saturday 9 May 2015

News

Dear mom: 9 reasons why I love you, even if I don’t tell you enough

Lauren Martin wrote an article on May 8, 2015 on elite daily a spectacular list of nine amazing reasons why she love her mother. And also giving little opinion or reacts in each one of them.

1.      You’ve given up everything for me and still want to give me more
2.      You care for me enough to get mad at me, but will always forgive me
3.      You support my every move no matter how bold it is
4.      You inherently believe in me, even when I don’t believe in myself
5.      You are there when other relationships are falling apart
6.      You’ve been my best friend though every friend I’ve had
7.      You let me be my most vulnerable self
8.      You are the only person who genuinely wants me to talk about myself all the time
9.      You try to see where I’m coming from, even when you disagree with me



I couldn’t agree more with all those 9 fantastic topics. I do really feel I can’t show my gratitude enough to my lovely mummy. But we can all express it and I’m pretty sure our moms will realize they have done a good job loving us.

It’s true to say that not all bonds between mother and daughter are all good. Some families are separated, others can’t see each other, and others just can be with their progenitors. But this doesn’t mean you have grown up without love. If you are in any of these situations you may know that you have been brought up with other love, by someone other who has given everything to you as if it were like other mummies.
To all the mummies and other persons who have given us all their love,

We love you

No comments:

Post a Comment