Wednesday 11 March 2015

My soul mate at this point

When someone talks about a soulmate, many people connect it with a boyfriend or a girlfriend. Gut it doesn’t has to be like this. The real meaning of a soulmate is a person for whom one has a deep affinity, especially a lover, wife, husband, etc. However, I don’t really believe it should be specially a lover. From my point of view it’s enough if a soul mate is someone with whom you connect with and whit whom you see yourself reflected in like a mirror.

My soul mate should be an extremely positive person, so as to make up for my pessimism. Apart from this difference, all the remaining must be straight the same as my character. My soul mate is a friend who understands you, a friend who is always there helping for anything, a friend who knows what to say in every occasion as well as a friend who doesn’t lie you.

Nevertheless, not only the character may be the same, the attitude in controversial situations in addition of what to do in your free time. As a matter of fact my soul mate could be a friend who never says no to a cinema session even if it’s at home or at the same cinema, a friend who will give you millions of hugs and little surprises, a friend who loves seeing the sunrise as well as walking under the sunset, a friend who loves animals, a friend who goes with you to a difficult meetings with familiars, a friend who goes with you shopping, a friend who is desperate to drink café in a relaxed place and talking for hours, a friend who loves going to the beach just for a couple of hours and walking on the dripping sand…


In the same way my soul mate is a friend who is laughing with you all the time for any silliness or when little discussion is starting. Furthermore my soul mate could love making future plans together parallel with the affection of travelling unitedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment